Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail Instagram

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chaos Is My Middle Name

I must be crazy. I'm serious when I say this.

Aside from the fact that I'm in the process of editing my book, I also have three kids running around the house (thank you summer break), and I'm getting ready to move too. ::head to desk::

Not to mention I'm having to write a summary for every character in my book, and there are a lot of characters in this damn thing, and I also have to write 3 different summaries about the book too. 

I'm seriously considering having the second book be some kind of Nuclear Holocaust and just kill everyone. Think the publisher would mind? LOL

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move and I so hope that things will get easier for you very soon... I'm prexhausted just by imagining what you're going through... ♥ ya! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete